Are you currently suffering from a tooth pain?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
How can we help you with your toothache?
Call our office now if you are experiencing pain or trauma in your teeth or gums.
- We offer SAME-DAY APPOINTMENTS when possible!
- $89 Exam & X-Ray for patients without insurance.
- We accept dental PPO insurance plans.
- We offer Patient Financing for treatment.
We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, which will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam, our doctor will give you a treatment plan to fix the problem.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An abscessed tooth
- A tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth